Codelobster IDE – a powerful multi-platform Magento IDE
Magento is the World’s most flexible eCommerce platform.
It empowers thousands of retailers and brands with the framework to rapidly innovate and grow.
For each web developers is important the choice of tools to quickly and efficiently edit code on your site.
Specifically, in order to deal with Magento platform, We have choosen a very convenient development environment – Codelobster IDE .
Let us consider some important possibilities and advantages of this program:
All code highlights depending on a type, the also mixed code is thus supported,
Thre is possibility of choice from color schemes, including popular IDEs.
For PHP the structure of project is fully recognized, and the complete list of methods falls out in the proper places.
HTML/CSS inspector on the type of Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of
page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all
variables in every line.
- Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- Support for Version Control Systems: SVN, Git etc.
- The portable option allows to use editor without the preliminary installation.
Other useful utilities: collapsing, tooltips, pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files at withholding of the key of CTRL,
viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code.
Codelobster IDE has the following abilities to work with Magento :
- Ability to create projects automatically installing Magento platform
- Autocomplete for Magento methods
- Tooltips for Magento methods
- Context and Dynamic help
Also Codelobster IDE supports Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora etc.
and has special plug-ins for working with: Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Node.js, AngularJS, BackoneJS, EmberJS, Phalcon, VueJS, Symfony, Magento, Yii and WordPress.
|Language||English, , German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese,
Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Turkish,