6 Best WordPress | WooCommerce SEO Plugins to Boost Traffic – 2023
WooCommerce is an incredibly powerful platform that has been used to create millions of online ecommerce shops around the world. Be it small businesses or large enterprises, it provides a versatile and user-friendly solution for setting up and managing an online store. Looking to make your shop more easily found on the internet? WooCommerce SEO plugins can help. Add these tools to your store and get more and more people to visit and buy from you.
Top 5 WooCommerce SEO Plugins 2023
WooCommerce SEO plugins offer a range of features to take your optimization efforts to the next level. Let us give you a quick overview of the five best WooCommerce SEO plugins you can use in 2023:
- Yoast SEO
- WooCommerce Sitemap Plugin
- WooCommerce SEO by WordLift
- SEO Press – On-Site SEO
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO, a long-time favorite in the world of WordPress SEO, has now expanded its reach to WooCommerce. This plugin takes a comprehensive approach to SEO by focusing on content optimization, readability, and technical elements, making it a vital instrument for increasing the exposure of your online store.
- Get real-time suggestions for optimizing product descriptions, category pages, and more
- Ensure your content is user-friendly with readability analysis and suggestions
- Receive guidance on technical improvements, such as XML sitemaps and meta tags
- Improve navigation and search engine understanding with breadcrumb support
Yoast SEO offers a free version with basic features. However, if you want more advanced features, you can subscribe to its premium version for $99 per year.
Redirection is a powerful plugin that goes above and beyond typical SEO optimization. Offering a seamless user experience, it successfully controls and redirects URLs and avoids SEO issues while reorganizing your store, updating product URLs, or correcting broken links.
- Create 301 redirects for smooth search engine transition from old to new URLs
- Fix broken links using a thorough monitoring system
- Efficiently manage extensive URL redirects with import and export features
- Apply regular expressions for advanced redirect patterns
Redirection is a free plugin, but you can choose to donate if you want to support its development
WooCommerce SiteMap Plugin by Addify is a must-have tool for any e-commerce store built on WooCommerce. This plugin offers a comprehensive solution for creating and managing XML sitemaps, which play a crucial role in ensuring search engines effectively index your store’s pages. With an organized sitemap, your products and pages have a better chance of appearing in search results.
- Easily generate XML sitemaps for complete search engine indexing
- Customize sitemaps with product categories, tags, and more
- Manage crawl frequency for different site sections
- Enhance visual search results by adding images to sitemaps
WooCommerce Site Map by Addify comes at a price of $25/year with one year of free support
WordLift’s WooCommerce SEO adds the power of artificial intelligence to your e-commerce SEO operations. This distinct plugin employs semantic technologies to enhance the visibility of your product pages on search engines.
- Enhance your product listings with schema markup
- Benefit from automated content recommendations to align with search intent
- Improve site structure and navigation through AI-generated internal linking suggestions
- Expand your reach with multilingual SEO optimization
WooCommerce SEO by WordLift is priced at $79 per year with a 30-day money-back guarantee
SEO Press is a comprehensive on-site SEO plugin that provides a range of features to optimize your WooCommerce store for search engines. From meta titles and descriptions to structured data, this plugin covers various aspects of SEO.
- Easily create compelling meta titles and descriptions
- Implement structured data to enhance search engine understanding
- Generate both XML and HTML sitemaps for user and search engine guidance
- Optimize images for better load times and improved user experience
SEOPress Pro is available at a yearly cost of $49, SEOPress Insights at $99 per year, and the SEOPress Bundle can be accessed for $128 annually.
Country based website switcher by KoalaApps is a great tool to generate and display content differently based on user’s country. This can be highly benificial in cases of local SEO where the content with native language ranks quicker than in English. This tool can also be helpful in managing catalog visibility based on countries.
- Redirect customers to websites specific to their current location
- Display customizable pop ups or automatically redirect customers
- Add country-specific URLs to each location
- Set up a dedicated page for displaying country websites
Country based website switcher comes at a price tag of $49 billed annualy. Free installation and one year of free support is added in the package as well.
So, that’s it! Now, it’s up to you to select the ideal WooCommerce SEO plugin that matches your requirements perfectly. After installation and activation, simply configure the plugin to enhance your online store’s search engine visibility. Just remember not to go overboard with plugin installations, as an excess can negatively impact your store’s overall performance.