Today we talk about free magento 2 GDPR extensions. In this tutorial we focus on available free magento 2 GDPR extensions and also premium magento 2 GDPR extensions. This tutorial just have information of free extension that are available on magento marketplace or extension provider. More GDPR information here. So let’s start with our list.
Free GDPR Extensions
What is GDPR.
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation issued by EU, starting on May 25, 2018. This is a new set of data privacy regulations giving an important impact not only on European countries but also on all over the world.
Here is list of available free magento 2 gdpr extensions.
MagePlaza Magento 2 GDPR Extension
Mageplaza GDPR for Magento 2 is a must-have extension which helps e-commerce stores get ready for the data privacy regulations which will be officially valid on May 25th, 2018.
- Permanently delete customers’ accounts
- Completely remove default addresses
- Manage billing information (PRO)
- Cookie restriction (PRO)
Magenticity Magento 2 GDPR Extension
We believe everything that is necessary should be FREE. To support your GDPR needs, we have come up with FREE GDPR extension.
- GDPR compliant consent on form.
- Full control over consents from Magento Back-end.
- Ability to enable/disable GDPR extension from back-end.
- Easily change consents from Magento Back-end.
Maghos Magento 2 GDPR Extension
There is nothing more sensitive and valuable than personal data. Therefore, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes to the scene.
- Follow GDPR legislation.
- Clear and simple user-friendly process.
- Reliable anonymization process.
Magemonkeys Magento 2 GDPR Extension
The MageMonkeysGDPR support module for Magento comes with great features which will meet all your requirements. Under the new legislation now you can remove your customer’s data on request which is one the key requirements of merchants.
- Cookie Notification will request a popup called ‘express consent’ popup from your website visitors upon entering your website.
- The same data protection rules for customers and business which earlier, Magento does have a functionality to record sales data even though the order has not technically resulted in a completed sale and legally it was permitted to retain customer information if the customer has purchased from you but with this new extension now you can completely anonymous customer data from customer, sales, Quotes tables hence now you can take back seat that you have met your GDPR obligations.
Premium GDPR Extensions
FME Extension’s Ultimate GDPR Compliance
FME Extension’s Ultimate GDPR Compliance extension for Magento 2 makes it easy for you to make your eCommerce website in compliance with the GDPR policies. The extension lets you show “Forget Me” & “Request Data” buttons on “My Account” page. You can also display cookie consent, add checkboxes on the registration page for privacy, and also adds a terms & conditions page. Some of its other features are:
- Allows Users to Delete Accounts
- Option To Retain User Order Data
- Let’s Users Unsubscribe to Newsletters
- Manage User Requests at the Backend
$99.99 Extension Link
Give A Rating
Average Rating / 5. Vote Count