This is an introductory article about Must have woocommerce plugins. I have already written an article about woocommerce.If you are not familiar with woocommerce, you can read the article here Woocommerce introduction. So if you are a product-based business and want to sell your products online domestically or internationally, then woo-commerce online store could be your optimum choice. Because of its high flexibility and efficiency. Also, there are a number of plugins available to enhance your store’s functionalities and performance. We will discuss a few amazing plugins here.
In this article, I will discuss the free available woo-commerce extensions and plugins. Which can help you enhance your woo-commerce store’s functionality? Let’s start with listing the names.
- Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
- WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML
- Beeketing for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Checkout Manager
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- WooCommerce Menu Cart
- Woocommerce CSV Importer
- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
Let’s have a brief look at the descriptions of these plugins.
1. Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics, CRM, and Email Automation
It’s true you have some data about your customers and orders in the WP admin panel, but it’s not enough to run your whole marketing on it. A plugin like Metrilo can help you monitor your store’s performance and optimize your marketing spend.
How Metrilo helps your marketing:
- Tracks all important ecommerce KPIs and people’s actions on site
- Displays sales, traffic, campaign, product and other reports in an understandable way
- Easily compares ROI of marketing channels
- Retention analysis shows you the journey of your customers so you can win their loyalty
- Customer profiles allow segmentation and personalized marketing
- Emails are always timely and relevant to email automation
- Product correlations help create the perfect bundles and promotions
2. YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
Although many plugins enable the zoom feature on your WooCommerce store, I prefer YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier Plugin, because of its easy customization options. it can be easily customized. Here is comprehensive coverage of the zoom feature.
Several important features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier are:
- Mouse over will show a bigger size product image.
- Zoom area can be customized
- You can easily enable/ disable zoom on the mobile devices
- Add a slider of product image thumbnails
- You can also customize the slider behavior
3.YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
WooCommerce product filter and widget apply the visitors to apply various filters. The users could use any combination of admin-defined criteria for product filters.
4. WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML
Do you want to translate your WooCommerce store into multiple languages? Using this plugin, you can translate everything from WooCommerce offers, products, variations, categories, fields, and attributes.
5. Beeketing for WooCommerce:
Upsell & Cross-sell, Email Marketing, Discount & Free Gifts Promotions, Countdown
Beeketing for WooCommerce plugin brings many marketing and sales solutions into one package, making a complete Marketing Automation suite for WooCommerce business owners. It is built by Beeketing – a Marketing Automation platform specifically for eCommerce websites.
Within the plugin, you will see a list of different apps, each has a distinctive set of features that focus on lifting up conversion rates at different stages in the sales funnel.
Here are what you can do with Beeketing for WooCommerce:
- Curate stylish email coupon popups to convert visitors into email subscribers or social followers
Run exit-intent popups to prevent site/cart abandonment
- Upsell & Cross-sell relevant products based on customer’s cart, bundle products in combo and sell at a total discount price
- Last-step Upsell at cart page or Post-purchase Upsell after customers complete order
- Quick View popups that also recommend related items
- Generate personalized product recommendation sliders: Best Sellers Of Store, Recently Viewed, Who Bought This Also Bought, Hand-picked Products Just For You, Cart Recommendations
- Display free gift/discount code / free shipping promotions to customers who are about to check out and encourage them to share your products on Facebook/Twitter to receive the offer
- Create countdown timer offer to create the sense of urgency for your offer
- Sales and Stock Countdown widgets to promote the promotion and popularity of your products
- Notify customers of recent orders by displaying live sales notifications to create brand trust and motivate visitors to add items to cart
- Social proof widgets that show how many people have viewed, added to cart, and purchased a specific product
- Automated email marketing: a much more affordable MailChimp alternative that helps you create a full personalized follow-up email and newsletters triggered by customers’ behavior and interests
- Facebook live chat widget on the store so customers can contact and chat directly with you via Messenger
- Tools to optimize the mobile web conversion such as fixed CTA bar on top or bottom of the mobile screen, and gallery full-screen view of product images
More features added on a regular quarterly basis.
6. WooCommerce Checkout Manager
Using WooCommerce Checkout Manager you can easily customize and manage the fields on the WooCommerce checkout page.
This plugin allows you to:
- Easily add and reorder new fields on the checkout page
- Make checkout fields optional
- Add and remove required fields
- Hide or show fields for specific user roles
- Upload files to the checkout page
- Export orders by field name
- Create Conditional Fields
7. Stripe Payment Gateway
In the beginning, WooCommerce only supported PayPal Standard. However, today, the official WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway is available, completely free of charge.
Previously, you had to download and install this extension like any other WordPress plugin. However, now you can install Stripe gateway during the WooCommerce setup.
8. WooCommerce Menu Cart
WooCommerce Menu Cart adds a shopping cart button in the navigation bar of the store. The feature set of WooCommerce Menu Cart includes:
Selective visibility of the shopping cart icon, depending on the price, items and/or the content of the shopping cart
9. Woocommerce CSV Importer
This plugin allows you to import data from your WooCommerce store in CSV format. Using this plugin, you could import attributes, variable products, premium, taxonomies and custom fields.
10. Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
Genesis Connect for WooCommerce preserves customizations so that no issues arise when the module is updated. In addition, you can put copies of the templates in child theme’s WooCommerce folder and customize these copies as per your requirements.
Similarly, there are many other extensions available. I tried to list a few. I hope this tutorial helps you in any way.
Please feel free to drop any suggestions or queries in the comments section. It will be highly appreciated.